Saturday, January 7, 2012

Should I get ahead in my carreer choice, or have fun in high school??

My school offers a transfer to a vocational school, then have a great nursing program where i could graduate with my LPN in nursing !!, but if i do that then i cant sing in my chior or sing and dance in my high school's show choir, and i love to sing, and have wanted to be in show choir since i was in 6th grade. but this nursing program is a once in a lifetime chance, and would save me 2 years in nusing school, and alot of money. if i did the program, it would only take me 2 years of college to get my Registerd Nursing license, what do i do? i know that i am only in high school for 4 years , so i should have fun right?, but im in my career choice for the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment