Tuesday, January 10, 2012

PLEASE HELP GUYS ONLYYY...WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN A GUY IS TELLING YOU ABOUT HIS MALE BUDDIES???* BEST REWARDED?

i've known peter for a yr & a half & i've always liked him but now more than ever i'm feeling like i'm really falling for him...he's never been in any of my cles @ college but i see him around randomly & we have a mutual guy friend mario (who was in my cl 2 years ago & i rarely see him anywhere) so i spotted him from afar in our lounge on valentine's day so i went to go see him...he was chilling w/ his buddy tom...he asked me how my v-day went & i told him that i didn't had no valentine & that i'm waiting for mr. right" & he responded by saying "mario" or this guy over here & slaps tom...he always asks me if i saw mario & whenever he sees me...he always volunteers to tell me who he's with & wants me to see his male buddies...why would he wanna share them with me? he's always selling mario or tom to me...but does that mean he is not interested in me? what's going on bec. i'm so confused plez explain ...thanks =) btw, peter wants to have lunch w/ me but idk if it's just friendly or he really is interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment