Monday, January 9, 2012

Perhaps a Thyroid problem? Long Details?

Well I'm not a dr and I don't have thyroid issues myself but I have read quite a bit on the internet due to my own personal situation. I would say you have enough symptoms and family history to warrant getting your blood tested. Do you have insurance? Perhaps your college provides drs? If you can afford it I would definitely say go take the test. It is actually fairly common and wildly underdiagnosed. My man was recently diagnosed hypothyroid. You know, its funny cause he also has a lot of deep stretch marks and he's not fat at all, maybe slightly chubby. I know it affects your skin, so that could be another sign. Also, congrats on your FTM transititon! It takes a lot of courage to be yourself, and it is inspiring to others even though you probably don't realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment